Questions & Answers for Belkin Tablet Stage Stand and App for iPad
4 Questions from the Community
What size documents can be captured using the stand?
When the iPad camera is facing directly downwards, what size documents can be captured? Is it just regular A4 size, or larger?
- Asked by Noel C
- Flag as inappropriate (What size documents can be captured using the stand?)
What kind of cables would I need to connect to both a computer and projector?
I am a teacher and have an iPad 4. Belkin tablet stand is something that I could integrate into virtually every lesson. But I would want the right cables for both computer or projector access.
- Asked by Alyssa H from Rock Ledge
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of cables would I need to connect to both a computer and projector?)
You can connect your iPad to a second screen or projector 3 main ways:
1) Wireless Option: Use Airplay. If you have Apple TV connected to your projector, this is a great option.
2) Wired Option: Connect to the VGA or HDMI cable going to your projector or monitor. You will need the appropriate lightning to VGA/HDMI cable adapter, sold by Apple.
3) 3rd party software: screen cast through your laptop (Reflector app, among others)
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Jon R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What kind of cables would I need to connect to both a computer and projector?)
Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?
I'd like to be able to tilt, turn my iPad to the angle needed to take the best photo. Because of light reflection, I find myself having to change angles so the light doesn't reflect off the image. I photo jewelry & wonder if this product would be helpful to me in doing so. Thank you for any help or answers you can give me.
- Asked by Shelley W from Wheeling
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?)
Yes - this product is absolutely adjustable for optimal positioning. Generally speaking you can rotate/potion as follows:
* from 0 degrees to 90 degrees horizontal (flat to vertical -- allows you to shoot/film straight down or straight-forward...great to use as an iPad tripod!)
* 90 degrees pivot (landscape to portrait orientation....and anywhere in-between)
* approximately 10" vertically (from about 4" from surface to approximately 14" from surface for Macro Zoom...great for maintaining high resolution photos)
Any of these adjustable angles/heights may be combined to get the right light and composition for your use.
The product also includes an adjustable LED light with 2 brightness settings. The light has a gooseneck design, slides vertically on the post, or can be removed and placed on your work surface so you can position it where you need it. The batteries are also included in the package so you are ready to go!
Yes. the Stage Pro and Stage apps allow you to zoom in/out using the "pinch to zoom" 2-finger gesture. Alternately the Belkin Tablet Stage Stand has vertical adjustment that allows optical zoom (rather than digital), so your image retains the best quality.
- Answered by Jon R from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the app give you abilities to zoom in and zoom out of what the camera is focusing on?)