Questions & Answers for Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Cable (0.5 m)
4 Questions from the Community
I have a new iMac with thunderbolt 3 ports. I want to connect to a 6 pin firewire or dv input This is to connect my video converter
My device is a Canopus converter. I can connect with 6 pin firewire (with I had with my MacMin) or a dv input
- Asked by Gary T from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new iMac with thunderbolt 3 ports. I want to connect to a 6 pin firewire or dv input This is to connect my video converter)
No answers yet
connecting a USBc (USB3.1gen 1) DEVICE... to a Mac Pro ("trash can" Mac) which is Thunderbolt 2
I have purchased the Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter. (they say that should work both directions (unlike most adapter)
so again it's a Late 2013 12 core Mac Pro that I'm trying to connect a USBc / Thunderbolt 3 dock that holds a 1 TB SSD eSATA drive) using a 1.5 m Thunderbolt 2 cable to an Apple Tuinderbolt 3 to thunderbolt 2 adapter not working anyone know why it's not?
thanks, brad b Studio51
- Asked by Bradly B from Dunkirk
- Flag as inappropriate (connecting a USBc (USB3.1gen 1) DEVICE... to a Mac Pro ("trash can" Mac) which is Thunderbolt 2)
Can this handle 100W power?
On the Belkin website, the 0.5m Thunderbolt 3 Cable is said to be able to deliver 100W. Only the 1m cable is 60W. Is the product description here in error?
- Asked by Martin L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this handle 100W power?)
To answer my own question: I went to an Apple store to look at the packaging and it is only up to 60W. The model number is different from the 100W one listed on Belkin website.
- Answered by Martin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this handle 100W power?)