Questions & Answers for Arccos 360 Golf Sensor System
3 Questions from the Community
do I need to be connected to a network for this to work
- Asked by Peter S from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need to be connected to a network for this to work)
1. With Apple Watch 3 gps+ cellular, can I leave iPhone in my bag or do i still need it in my pocket? 2. Does the Arcoss scorecard score foursomes?
Yes this works as a GPS based range finder. It shows distances to hazards, and front. Center and back if green. I have been using the 1st Gen for almost two years. It is distracting in the beginnng but once you get used to it it is fantastic. It is GPS, tracks shot distances with each club, keeps your handicap, serves as a scorecard, and is a rangefinder.
- Answered by William M from Ewa Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this device act as a gps based range finder for golf courses in the USA and in Europe?)