Questions & Answers for Nanoleaf Aurora Smarter Kit
4 Questions from the Community
How many watts of power does each light panel consume?
So I can culculate the total power consumption based on the number of light panels that are connected.
- Asked by Nigel B
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts of power does each light panel consume?)
their website says 100 lumens per panel- I use one in a relatively small room (about 20 feet by 15 feet) and rarely have to use it at full brightness to illuminate the room, though it depends a bit on what colors you're using,
- Answered by Daniel E from Encinitas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How bright can this light get? Bright enough to light up a small room? (How many lumens?))
Is this compatible with Phillips Hue?
- Asked by Brian W from Sherwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Phillips Hue?)
These lights are not compatible with the Philips apps, but, they will compliment Philips Hue if used with Apple HomeKit.
- Answered by Iain K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this compatible with Phillips Hue?)