Questions & Answers for Incase 13" Slim Sleeve with Diamond Ripstop for MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 Port (USB-C)/MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 2 Port
4 Questions from the Community
will this fit MacBook Air 13 inch early 2014?
- Asked by Brenda P from Anderson
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit MacBook Air 13 inch early 2014?)
Measuring my MBP 2016 and comparing to the written measurements here it looks like there would be 3 cm of extra space, length-wise, and about a 1 cm, height-wise.
- Answered by Keith A from Lethbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this case suitable for the new MacBook Pro 15" 2016?)
Will this case fit the 10.5" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Brian L from Wilton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the 10.5" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Incase Slim Sleeve with Diamond Rip…
This case fits the iPad 10.5. I also have a cover on my iPad and it fits inside the case with that on but a bit snug.
- Answered by Phillip S from Monessen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this case fit the 10.5" iPad Pro?)