Questions & Answers for Native Union ECLIPSE Charger
5 Questions from the Community
Can I take this on a plane? Type of battery?
- Asked by Patti W from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I take this on a plane? Type of battery?)
Does it come with 3 cables or is that seperate?
- Asked by Jenny C from San Marcos
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with 3 cables or is that seperate?)
It only comes with an attached long wrapped coil you plug into an outlet. You have to use your own coils that came with your ipad, iphone, etc.
- Answered by Joan K from Lassalle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it come with 3 cables or is that seperate?)
can you charge mac laptops
on the picture there is a laptop being charges by this device but in the description there is nothing saying that mac laptops cane used with this device just iPhones, iPads etc.. just wanted know before i purchased it
- Asked by Charlotte E
- Flag as inappropriate (can you charge mac laptops)
Yes but no really...I bought this item to include charging an Apple Watch, as under the compatibility section it clearly states is supports "Watch Models 38mm Case, 42mm Case". However my experience is that whilst you can certainly plug the USB cable in, the depth of the Apple Watch Charger is wider that the spaces in the charger unit, you could probably hide in the base where you connect the USB cables if you removed the cable management unit, you then need to remove to access the charging unit every time you want to use it, but this messing around total defeats the design concept of the charger in my mind.
- Answered by Stuart B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can we charge the Apple Watch series 3 with this? Is it just for iPad and iPhone?)
can it charge Macbook too??
- Asked by Helen P
- Flag as inappropriate (can it charge Macbook too??)
Yes, with the newer charging cables (not MagSafe connectors). One of the ports can be USB-C.
- Answered by Michael L from Tucker
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can it charge Macbook too??)