Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - Saddle Brown
29 Questions from the Community
Yes. I have both. The Lightning dock is made to be compatible with cases, especially Apple's.
- Answered by Cole W from Monmouth Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (CAN I CHARGE THE IPHONE 6S IN THE LIGHTING DOCK WHILE LEAVING THE LEATHER CASE ON?)
No, this is a much nicer colour, like a nice rich dark grey-brown. It reminds me of the Farrow and Ball Mouseback colour...
It was a close call between this and the more traditional Saddle brown, which I ended up getting. Last year's brown case put me off buying the 6.
- Answered by Robert M from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this the same shade of brown that was first introduced with the iPhone 6 leather cases?)
Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?
- Asked by J. Thomas M from Picayune
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?)
Does the camera still protrude slightly beyond the case or is it now flush with the case so the phone lies completely flat on a surface?
What happens when this case gets wet?
The phone is laying on a table and a glass of water is nocked over. Water touches the edges of the case and you pick it up quickly. Does it ruin the case or could it clean up?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)
For my leather case, I use Weiman Leather Wipes. They work very well. You can buy them in many stores: Targer, Walmart, Amazon...
- Answered by Philip F from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Hi, is it possible to polish the brown leather case (Apple, iPhone 6s) with for example shoe polish or shoe wax?)