Questions & Answers for Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Matt Black
30 Questions + 46 Answers
30 Questions from the Community
Is the warranty valid internationally?
I bought the headphones in the US, but I live outside the US. Will the warranty be valid in Apple supported locations internationally?
- Asked by Alon G
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the warranty valid internationally?)
Yes The warranty valid internationally
we are Apple Resellers and Beats warranty valid world wide
- Answered by Mahmoud M from El Cajon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is the warranty valid internationally?)
Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
- Asked by Sophie V
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these safe to use when flying?)
Yes, I have taken mine on several planes and had no problems.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Are these safe to use when flying?)
The standard warranty is 1 year.
- Answered by Evelyn C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How long is the standard warranty that comes with the beats solos3?)
Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they shouldAnswer
In my experience it does provide noise cancellation. I wear them when I work out and I can not hear the sound of the treadmills around me.
- Answered by Kimberly M from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they should)
They do come with a noise isolation feature.
What is the frequency response of these headphones?
- Asked by Denis M from Unionville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response of these headphones?)
Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3
- Asked by John T from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3)
- Answered by Traci C from Montpelier
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3)
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
Dou I need to have the aux cord plugged in my wireless beat solo3 to talk on the phone?
- Asked by Jacob G from Corpus Christi
- Flag as inappropriate (Dou I need to have the aux cord plugged in my wireless beat solo3 to talk on the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone