The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.1 When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support2 for questions on a wide range of topics, including iTunes syncing and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs Apple TV and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling round the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple Remote or Siri Remote and power lead
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home, at the office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi‑Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing films from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix and more