AppleCare+ for iPhone is an insurance product that provides expert telephone technical support1 and up to two years2 of additional hardware coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £55 excess fee.3
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Express Replacement Service
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPhone that includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £55 excess fee, and coverage against battery depletion of 80 per cent or more from original specification. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included USB cable and power adapter
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps:4
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, Safari and Calendar
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- OR call 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.