NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System (3-Pack)
The NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System 3-pack delivers up to 2.2 Gbps of high-performance Wi-Fi throughout your house. Its compact, modern design fits into any decor and provides up to 6,000 square feet of fast Wi-Fi coverage. The dedicated wireless connection between the Orbi router and satellites enables seamless 4K streaming, gaming, and device connectivity everywhere in your home. Orbi also creates a single Wi-Fi name to maintain uninterrupted connections as you move from room to room or floor to floor.
Includes one Orbi Wi-Fi Router and two compact Orbi Wi-Fi satellites to blanket homes up to 6,000 square feet
Dedicated wireless connection between the Orbi router and satellites delivers fast and consistent Internet speeds, even as you connect more devices
Stream and play even faster with up to 2.2 Gbps combined Wi-Fi speeds—one seamless signal as you move from room to room or floor to floor
Orbi app provides easy setup, quick speed tests, and more
Five Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for directly connecting your home media center, game consoles, and home office devices
Smart Parental Controls help you manage content and time online for any connected device
Easily create a guest network for visitors—no need to share your Wi-Fi password
Free 30-day free trial of NETGEAR Armor anti-virus and data theft protection for all your iPhone and iPad models
What’s in the Box
One Orbi Router (RBR20)
Two Orbi Satellites (RBS20)
Ethernet cable (2m)
Thee power adapters (12V/1.5A)
Quick start guide
Height: 8.9 in./22.6 cm
Width: 6.7 in./17 cm
Depth: 3.1 in./7.9 cm
Weight: 1.96 lb./890.5 g
Mfr. Part Number: RBK23-100NAS
UPC or EAN No.: 606449131307
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year limited
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Does each satellite have to communicate with the base station or can they "daisy chain" to create coverage in a long and narrow home?
- Asked by Gordon B from LAFAYETTE
- on May 1, 2020
I do not have a smartphone, can the orbi be set up with my MacBook
- Asked by Glenn C from Wayne
- on Oct 10, 2019
Yes! You can set up the system using a MacBook. Any device capable of browsing the internet can be u Yes! You can set up the system using a MacBook. Any device capable of browsing the internet can be used to set it up, using the web browser interface for the router. The system comes with a unique WiFi name and password, which you can use to connect your MacBook to the router. Then you can use your web browser on the MacBook to access the administrator features to change any settings to your liking.
The smartphone app is the easiest way to set up and manage the system, but it’s also very basic. More advanced settings are accessible only through the web browser interface. There are certain settings (such as IPv6 and WiFi channels) that cannot be accessed using the app. The app is not required for anything except Netgear ARMOR, the built in security system, which is an optional feature.
- Answered by Iain C from Shepperton
- on Nov 28, 2019
Can my existing Apple Expresses connect to the Orbi wifi to enable sound from my MacBook Air/iTunes, iPhone or Apple TV 4k to play through my hi-fi?
1 Answer(Can my existing Apple Expresses connect to the Orbi wifi to enable sound from my MacBook Air/iTunes, iPhone or Apple TV 4k to play through my hi-fi?)
- Asked by Dave S from WANAMASSA
- on Jul 31, 2019
Can I use the Orbi Whole Home Mesh Router and Wi-Fi, add a compatible hard drive, and create my own Time-Machine backup?
- Asked by JEFFERSON R from Sebastopol
- on Aug 6, 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
NETGEAR Orbi - WiFi System App
Do more with your Orbi WiFi using the NETGEAR Orbi app. Access your Orbi features and manage your network from anywhere after quickly setting up your WiFi in just a few steps.
The NETGEAR Orbi app gives you convenient access to your router’s features:
- Remote Management – Monitor and control your home WiFi from anywhere.
- Smart Parental Controls – Filter content and limit time o nline automatically with Circle® on NETGEAR.
- Armor Security - Advanced cybersecurity on your network to protect all devices from online threats.
- Speed Test – See if you’re getting the internet broadband speeds you’re paying for.
- Guest WiFi – Set up a secure and separate WiFi network for guests.
- Traffic Meter – Monitor internet usage over time.
- Easily pause WiFi, update firmware, and more!
The NETGEAR Orbi app is always being improved. Install it today!
For more information about your Orbi WiFi System, visit http://www.support.netgear.com …