1 Answer from the Community
No, it is a standard HDD (Hard Disk Drive) like most other hard drives on the market, however this one has a USB-C connection. I'm not sure if the USB-C connection will act as Thunderbolt 3 when connected to a 2016 and newer MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Chris S from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this use a SSD drive?
- Asked by Cathy W from Riverton
- Aug 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does this use a SSD drive?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
What's the difference between a Lacie mobile and portable ssd drive? Thank you!
- Asked by Anthony C from Simpsonville
- Aug 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between a Lacie mobile and portable ssd drive? Thank you!)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Mobile SSD High‑Performan…