Does using this increase latency in audio transfer between a new MBP and an apogee audio interface?
I need minimal latency (basically unnoticeable) and sometimes stream 30+ channels of audio data at 96khz. There is no latency when i connect it to my current MBP but need to know if there will be an increase in latency because of this adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Honestly, if you have an Android, I would tecommend another interface... maybe an Apollo... this is for Mac ... it’s designed for apple products... it eon’t work on a device that doesn’t run ios... so I don’t understand ehy you woukd need that adaptor...
- Answered by Louis S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this the correct cable for transferring data from 2016 MBP to the new 2019 MBP?
- Asked by Robyn A from El Sobrante
- Nov 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the correct cable for transferring data from 2016 MBP to the new 2019 MBP?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)
Does this adaptor work with the new 2011 MBP with a thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Mar 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adaptor work with the new 2011 MBP with a thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Does the 16-inch MBP fit inside this 15-inch sleeve?
- Asked by Javier G from Elche
- Jan 22, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 16-inch MBP fit inside this 15-inch sleeve?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 15-inch MacBook …