is it easy to setup?
- Asked by Ann N from Clovis
2 Answers from the Community
Yes; setup is very easy. After plugging in your Apple TV to a power outlet and to your TV, just follow the simple on-screen directions.
- Answered by Michael S
- Feb 1, 2014
The Apple TV is very easy to set up:
1. Plug in power and HDMI cable (Sold Separately) into their respective sockets
2. The Apple TV will power on automatically, turn on your TV to the HDMI input
3. Follow the onscreen prompts to setup your TV
3a. Have a iPad 3 or above, iPhone 4S or above or an iPod Touch 5th Generation with Bluetooth enabled and stand near your Apple TV, it will automatically copy settings off your device and you can set your Apple TV up via your device.
4. Done, your Apple TV is now ready for use!
- Answered by Matthew M from Mckinnon
- Feb 3, 2014