What cord do I need for Apple TV. I know that is HDMI but it seems to be a mini or something. What is it called? Thanks.

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    All you need is a HDMI cable! Any one you use for a tv or DVD player. It is the sane port on the Apple TV box.

    • Answered by Ana Esther A from Miami
    • Sep 19, 2013