Questions & Answers for ROLI Lightpad Block M
3 Questions from the Community
Can this work with Logic Pro X?
I'm looking for a MIDI and I want to see if this works on Logic.
- Asked by Adrian T from Nashville
- Jun 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this work with Logic Pro X?)
Yes! By using ROLI’s Dashboard (free download with the software) you can program the block to be a particular scale or setup (4x4 or 5x5 or XYZ controller). Connects then to Logic or GarageBand to play either the software instruments or control other features.
- Answered by Remi O from Vaucluse
- Nov 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this work with Logic Pro X?)
Is it compatible with iOS Garage Band?
I want to know because I don’t have a Mac or Windows 10 or anything but I do have an iPad Air 2 with Garage Band. Thank you!
- Asked by James P
- Feb 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iOS Garage Band?)