What are the two connections on the side for ?
2 Answers from the Community
1 dedicated power supply (comes with the box)
1 USB Connection for your computer
I find the power supply very helpful specially I charge a lot of USB devices
- Answered by Marben L from Alqouz 3
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Thunderbolt/USB-C in and out of the hub (from and to your computer) and power into the hub.
- Answered by Walter H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this device to run dual (Side-by-Side) monitors from an iMac?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Jan 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this device to run dual (Side-by-Side) monitors from an iMac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter