Is a screen protector necessary for the iPad Pro?
The Apple website doesn't suggest a screen protector as a purchase. Where should I buy one? Should I buy one?
- Asked by fn from Xenia
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a screen protector necessary for the iPad Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
The iPad Pro is very slim and it is a Liquid Retina display which means that, it has less Screen Protection. I recommend you to get a screen protector with a good case to protect your iPad.
- Answered by Ish O from Mandaluyong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with iPad Pro?
- Asked by Andy G from Singapore
- Nov 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet