After bundle purchase, can you choose to install them individually or do you have to install them all at once?
Running low in storage now but will extend in the future.
3 Answers from the Community
You can install them individually on the Mac App Store.
- Answered by Hugo P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
After the purchase, you will get an email with five different redeem codes, and you can install each app individually.
- Answered by Marios P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can install them individually, when you purchase you receive 5 separate redemption codes (one for each app) to use in the Mac App Store so you install them like any other app from the store
- Answered by Josh G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you use them on older ios?
- Asked by Kay J from Brooklyn
- Nov 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use them on older ios?
Can I purchase AppleCare for my AirPods Pro even after I purchased them?
- Asked by Sid P from Livonia
- May 25, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can I purchase AppleCare for my AirPods Pro even after I purchased them?
Does it come with the case and the air pods or do you buy them separately
- Asked by Ashlyn H from Indianapolis
- Jul 26, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does it come with the case and the air pods or do you buy them separately