Questions & Answers for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)RED
13 Questions + 7 Answers
13 Questions from the Community
Will this case fit the iPhone 6s Plus? Has anyone tried it?
Most phone cases will fit all 3 generations of the larger iPhones and I am hoping that is true for this case.
- Asked by Robert R from Mililani
- Dec 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the iPhone 6s Plus? Has anyone tried it?)
Are these iphone silicone cases BPA - free ?
- Asked by Behiye Almıla K from San Jose
- Dec 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these iphone silicone cases BPA - free ?)
does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector
- Asked by Neil R from Cupertino
- Nov 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector)
Screen protectors are not really needed as long as you don't carry coins or a key in the same pocket with your iPhone. I haven't been using any for long time as the case already protects the edges and nothing happened to my screen. It depends on how you keep your device safe. Imo, screen protector films are just imposed to our minds as mandatory which would benefit only sellers.
- Answered by Can P
- Jul 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector)
Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
- Asked by Melvin L
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case waterproof/water resistant?)
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- May 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this case waterproof/water resistant?)
Yes. but check the limit of your charger, on what thickness would it accept. usually the belkin and mophie can take up to 3mm case thickness.
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- May 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will wireless charging work through the silicone case?)
does the case add much bulk to the phone
im asking this because i am thinking of getting an iphone 8 plus
- Asked by Alan M
- May 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the case add much bulk to the phone)
The case does not add a lot of bulk. The case is super thin and protective. This is definitely a great case for your new iPhone 8+, but if you’re looking for more protection than just normal use, going with a Tech 21 Case or OtterBox case is the way to go. This case will protect for minor drops and protect your back glass from scratching over time.
- Answered by Jorge S from Brandon
- Nov 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does the case add much bulk to the phone)
how protective is the case?
Iphone 8 plus silicone midnight blue by apple it says it helps protect the phone but how well does it really
- Asked by Catie L from Jacksonville
- Nov 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how protective is the case?)
Does the outside of the silicone case for iPhone 8 have a velvety/fuzzy touch?
I bought a case for my iPhone 6 (now my husbands) and it has a soft velvety touch on the outside. Good grip. I just purchased a silicone case for my iPhone 8 from Apple online and wonder if it is the same.
- Asked by Margie H from New Smyrna Beach
- Dec 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the outside of the silicone case for iPhone 8 have a velvety/fuzzy touch?)
Is there any rubber and/or laytex in this case?
- Asked by Gabrielle G from New York
- Jan 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any rubber and/or laytex in this case?)