Apple Military/Government & Veterans Purchase Program Terms and Conditions
The Military/Government & Veterans Purchase Program ("Program") is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current and retired employees, contractors, and family members of participating government entities, and current, former, and retired members and family members of the US Military, National Guard and Reserve (“Employer”). The program is also offered to all veterans and their family members. The program is intended for personal use or for the use of family members and friends.
Please review the Terms and Conditions listed below before you place your order.
By submitting your order, you certify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the Program and confirm that you are an eligible person (of at least 18 years of age) to participate in this Program as described above.
By accepting these terms and conditions, if you are a government employee, you are also certifying that you have confirmed with all applicable jurisdictions that you may accept a discount provided to government employees.
Personal Discount: You may purchase or “sponsor” up to three system bundles or displays, three iPads, three iPhones, three Watches and up to ten iPods each calendar year (January 1-December 31). No more than the eligible quantity amount can be shipped to the same individual or entity (i.e., company, institution, club or group), whether that purchase is Sponsored solely by you or, also, by other eligible employees / members. To “Sponsor” means placing an order for a family member or friend.
You may not Sponsor the purchase of products by any educational institution. A system bundle includes one CPU and one display (built-in displays count as one display).
AppleCare Protection Plan: AppleCare Protection Plans can be purchased at special pricing. For more details go to www.apple.com/support/products/.
Accessories: Additional hardware and software products are offered on the EPP store. These items can be added to any EPP order (except for displays offered as part of the system bundles described above).
- All Apple-branded products are new or Apple Certified Refurbished products and are accompanied by a limited warranty. All third-party products are sold 'AS IS' by the Apple Store, but may be accompanied by their manufacturers' standard warranties.
- Products are offered WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Products may be added or deleted at any time.
- ALL INFORMATION AND THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- The EPP discount and membership and/or participation in the EPP are nontransferable. Other than to the extent that you may Sponsor purchases in accordance with these terms, this is not a transferable benefit. You may not use or attempt to use another employee’s EPP privileges.
- Under this Program, Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Apple reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Apple suspects you are purchasing for resale.
How to Order
You must place your order online via the URL provided by your Employer to receive the special pricing extended to your Employer. Product information is available online at www.apple.com. If you cannot find the information you need online, you may contact our Apple Store sales team at 1-800-MY-APPLE. Our Apple Store Telesales team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also purchase at any Apple Retail Store.