Apple Employee Purchase Program Terms and Conditions
The Employee Purchase Program ("Program") is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current employees, contractors, members and family members of participating companies, and other organizations (“Employer”). The program is intended for personal use or for the use of family members and friends.
Please review the Terms and Conditions listed below before you place your order.
By submitting your order, you certify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the Employee Purchase Program and confirm that you are an eligible person (of at least 18 years of age) to participate in this Program as described above.
Personal Discount: You may purchase or “Sponsor” up to three computer systems, three iPad devices, three unlocked iPhone devices, three Apple Watch devices (with limit of one Apple Watch Hermes), three HomePods, three Apple TV, three AirPods, ten iPod touch devices, ten Apple accessories (including Beats products), ten Apple Watch accessories (including bands and chargers with limit of one Apple Watch Hermes band), ten third-party accessories (excludes Microsoft, Bose, Adobe and HP products), ten Apple Certified Refurbished products, ten designed by Apple in California books and up to three AppleCare+ or AppleCare protection plans (per each applicable product line and must be purchased with a new device to receive discount) each calendar year (January 1-December 31). No more than the eligible quantity amount can be shipped to the same individual or entity (e.g., company, institution, club or group), whether that purchase is Sponsored solely by you or, also, by other eligible personnel. To “Sponsor” means placing an order for an immediate family member.
AppleCare+ and AppleCare Protection Plans: AppleCare+ and AppleCare Protection Plans can be purchased at special pricing. For more details about these Plans, go to www.apple.com/support/products/.
- All Apple-branded products are new or Apple Certified Refurbished and are accompanied by a limited warranty. All third-party products are sold 'AS IS' by the Apple Store, but may be accompanied by their manufacturers' standard warranties.
- Not all newly announced products are immediately available for discounted pricing on your EPP store, and Apple has the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any product from the EPP store.
- Products are offered WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Products may be added or deleted at any time.
- ALL INFORMATION AND THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- The Employee discount and participation in the Employee Purchase Program are nontransferable. Other than to the extent that you may Sponsor purchases in accordance with these terms, this is not a transferable benefit.
- Under this Program, Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Apple reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Apple suspects you are purchasing for resale.
How to Order
You must place your order online via the URL link provided by your Employer to receive the special pricing extended to your Employer. You may also contact our Apple Store Contact Center team at 1-800-MY-APPLE to place an order. You may also visit and order from any Apple Retail store. Product information is available online at www.apple.com. If you cannot find the information you need online, you may contact our Apple Store Contact Center team at 1-800-MY-APPLE. Our Apple Store Contact Center team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.