RED RAVEN Camera Kit + Final Cut Pro X
Watch the RED RAVEN Camera Kit video
RED RAVEN Camera Kit
[Video showing RED RAVEN Camera Kit]
[Cinematographer walks into cave with RED RAVEN Camera Kit]
[He assembles kit]
[Series of beauty shots of desert cave, light streams in]
[Man drives in black van through desert and along the coast]
[Man holds RED RAVEN Camera Kit on rocky beach]
[Man walks into the water]
[Close up of pebbles in water]
[A wide vista of beach at sunset]
[An abandoned car is ablaze on the side of a road]
[Man drives through the forest]
[Man films the trees]
[A campfire blazes]
[The man stands pensively over the fire]
[A timelapse shot of the campsite, the fire burns]
[Slow motion imagery of waterfall surrounded by lush green forest]
[The man points his camera from a bridge to the waterfall]
[Close up of the camera’s display, recording the waterfall]
[The man carries the camera over a covered bridge as the sun sets]
[Close up of the RED RAVEN Camera Kit outside]
[Series of shots of man shooting with camera kit, outside]
[Man stands with tripod and camera over his shoulder on the bank of a river]
Shot Entirely With The RED RAVEN Camera Kit
RED Digital Cinema Shot on RED
The RED RAVEN Camera Kit gives you all the components you need to begin shooting true professional-quality video. Along with the kit you’ll get Final Cut Pro X*, which allows professional video editors to work quickly and easily with RED RAVEN footage on MacBook Pro, iMac, and Mac Pro systems.
Designed and engineered to meet RED’s exacting standards for superior image quality, the RED RAVEN camera can capture high-resolution motion and stills in 4.5K Full Format at up to 120 frames per second (fps)—or 2K Full Format at up to 240 fps. It also allows you to take advantage of RED’s cinema-grade dynamic range and color science while offering the ability to record in REDCODE RAW (R3D) and Apple ProRes simultaneously.
The kit includes a lens, monitor, handle, batteries, media, and other components from RED and other professional brands, making it a complete solution for content creators. And weighing in at just 3.5 pounds (1.59 kg), RAVEN delivers the ultimate blend of flexibility and performance for any situation.
A complete solution that comes with lens, monitor, handle, batteries, media, and other components from RED and other professional brands
Comes with content code for Final Cut Pro X*
RAVEN delivers incredible dynamic range making it capable of shooting HDR content out-of-the-box
Durable, lightweight (3.5 lb./1.59 kg) construction and the ideal blend of flexibility and performance
Great for shooting in any situation—documentaries, online content creation, or with drones and gimbals
Captures stills from motion to ensure you get the perfect moment
RAVEN and Final Cut Pro X provide a powerful package for stunning image capture and professional post-production
Learn more about Final Cut Pro X
What’s in the Box
RED RAVEN 4.5K camera BRAIN
Content code* for Final Cut Pro X
foolcontrol iOS app for RAVEN Camera Kit
RED DSMC2 Touch LCD 4.7” Monitor
RED DSMC2 Outrigger handle
RED V-Lock I/O expander
RED MINI-MAG 120GB
Two IDX DUO C98 batteries with charger
G-Technology ev Series RED MINI-MAG Reader
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Lens
NANUK heavy-duty camera case
Other Features: Charging, Still Photos, Tripod Mount, Video
Memory Cards: Flash Memory
Camera Type: HD Video
Max ISO: 12800
Max Shutter Speed: 1/8000
Power Source: AC, Battery power
Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Mfr. Part Number: 790-0561
UPC or EAN No.: 856672007003
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One year
*After buying the RED RAVEN Camera Kit, you’ll receive an email with a content code that can be redeemed on the App Store for Final Cut Pro X. The code is usually delivered within one to three business days.
To learn more about RED’s purchase terms, please visit RED.com.
Any RED RAVEN camera returns must be processed online at apple.com.
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
Answers from the community
In what format will I receive FCPX; an iTunes card?
- Asked by Mario A from Palm Beach Gardens
- on Dec 24, 2017
*After buying the RED RAVEN Camera Kit, you’ll receive an email with a content code that can be rede *After buying the RED RAVEN Camera Kit, you’ll receive an email with a content code that can be redeemed on the App Store for Final Cut Pro X. The code is usually delivered within one to three business days.
- Answered by Brandon P from Atlanta
- on Mar 13, 2018
Is there an option to buy the camera body and necessary accessories without the lens or FCPX?
- Asked by Andrew L from New Orleans
- on Aug 4, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
foolcontrol RAVEN Camera Kit
Exclusively for RED RAVEN Camera Kit owners, this version of foolcontrol lets you get full control over your RAVEN camera when connected to the same network as your iOS device.
Features includes :
- PREVIEW : recording state, format, project / sensor frame rate, timecode, pre-record, frame trigger, frame tagging, REDcode, lookaround, shutter angle / speed, histogram, goal posts, traffic lights, gamma / color space, recording mode, frame processing, HDRx, iris value, white balance, tint, ISO, tools, RAW view, magnify, scene metadata, VU meter, battery level, media remaining, clip count, clip name, camera status, eject media, power options...
- FOCUS : Circular focus disc colored users marks, smooth bezier rack focus with adjustable speed, hard stop for near/far focus, 1,2,3,4,5 or 10 knob turns, user focus distance discs. AF mode selection, autofocus trigger, AF zone size, rack focus points recall, iris, magnify, record start stop, audible marks and more.
- LOOK : set camera look using a multi speed slider or manual value input : contrast, exposure, saturation, shadow, brightness, RGB gains, kelvin, tint and FLUT. Color temperature presets, auto white balance, ISO, color / gamma space.
- CURVES : Shape luma, red, green and blue curves to create in-camera grades. Drag curves points using 3 different modes for normal, fine, and super fine curve adjustment.
- PLAYBACK : list all the clips on your media with timecode, thumbnail and duration. Play forward, backward, frame by frame, go to end and beginning, set in/out points, navigate marked frame, set playback speed and looping mode.
- KEYS : navigate your camera menu using knob, buttons or gesture pad. Key Mapping.
- PRESETS : create and apply camera presets. A preset can include one or combine multiple parameters from look, camera settings etc
- SLATE : quickly set metadata values for production, director, DOP, scene, shot, take, project info, camera operator, unit and location. GPS location (on GPS enabled devices).
- CAMERA MENU tree
- RECORD SETTINGS with access to advanced record formats, mode and options.
- LINEAR FOCUS for single operators
It is recommended to use a router (infrastructure mode) instead of the Ad Hoc network mode in camera when possible. See foolcolor.net/tips.pdf for more info..
FAQ and help : http://foolcolor.net/foolcontrol_iOS
IG : @mikafool
Please note :
This application requires iOS 8.1 and up and will ONLY work with RED RAVEN Camera Kit (with custom case showing the foolcolor logo) purchased after July 31st 2017. RED RAVEN 'Brain only' or other any other package are not supported and requires the regular version of foolcontrol. …