Hi all I need an e-reader. Should I get the 9.7" IPad Pro or the 12.7" IPad.
No games, but will need to view PDF documents and of course Kindle books.
2 Answers from the Community
9.7 is the right weight and comfort to hold for your needs
- Answered by Arthur F from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well folks, I did purchase the 12.9 inch model. I use it as an e-reader, but simply cannot figure out what else it can do (besides e-mail and basic surfing). There must be a more productive use for this devise. Any input would be great. I did get MS Office (subscription), but do not use it because I do not know where any of the documents are stored or how to retrieve them. The good folks at the Apple store also do not know.
- Answered by Michael M from Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I transfer all of my music from my I Phone 5 to my I Pad Pro 9.7?
- Asked by Leroy H from Greenville
- Jul 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I transfer all of my music from my I Phone 5 to my I Pad Pro 9.7?)
what is sketch mode and how do i get to it on my Ipad Pro 9.7?
- Asked by Elayne U from Huntington Woods
- Jun 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what is sketch mode and how do i get to it on my Ipad Pro 9.7?)