I cloud capability
I have a very old MacBook since before 2009, I successfully upgraded my Software system to Snow Leopard but since recently purchasing an iPad I would like to use the iCloud. Will upgrading to OS X Lion enable me to use the iCloud. I cannot upgrade to a later software system as my computer is too retro and won't allow it. Sad Face.
- Asked by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate (I cloud capability)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
1 Answer from the Community
for iCloud, one needs X. 7.2 minimum plus min. spare 2GB.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the display VESA mount capable?
- Asked by Erik C from Austin
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the display VESA mount capable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Does this product read all types of DVDs/CDs
- Asked by Frederikke T
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product read all types of DVDs/CDs)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet