Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How big are the slots in the baskets?
- Asked by Laura W from Shawnee
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How big are the slots in the baskets?)
- Asked about: LocknCharge iQ 30 Cart for iPad — S…
No answers yet
Does the silicone case have grip (i.e. non-slip). I need something that is really going to stick to my hand and not slip out.
- Asked by Michael C from Springfield
- Dec 2, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the silicone case have grip (i.e. non-slip). I need something that is really going to stick to my hand and not slip out.)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Will iPads that have a protective case on them fit inside the basket slots?
- Asked by Krista C from Blind River
- Mar 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPads that have a protective case on them fit inside the basket slots?)
- Asked about: LocknCharge EVO 40 Cart for iPad (S…