Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the silicone case have grip (i.e. non-slip). I need something that is really going to stick to my hand and not slip out.
- Asked by Michael C from Springfield
- Dec 2, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the silicone case have grip (i.e. non-slip). I need something that is really going to stick to my hand and not slip out.)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Is this case available for the larger iPad Pro
- Asked by Kevin F from New Windsor
- Mar 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case available for the larger iPad Pro)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…
No answers yet
Does the new iPad fit this case?
- Asked by Lorraine H from Hamburg
- May 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPad fit this case?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet