Is this the one with the vari-angle monitor? Exactly the same as the one in I just had to ask 'cause the images above doesn't look like it.

  • Asked about:  Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II K…

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes, this is the model where the LCD flips out and can be adjusted in angle and viewed from in front of the camera for taking and framing "selfies."