- Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) brings the best of TV together with access to your favorite Apple services. Its 4K High Frame Rate HDR, with Dolby Atmos sound capabilities, delivers a truly cinematic experience to your screen — whether you’re watching sports or a film.² You can enjoy content from Apple TV+, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+, as well as live channels from Hulu, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.⁵
- The Siri Remote (2nd generation), with its all-new touch-enabled clickpad, gives you precise control. Click titles, swipe through playlists, and use a circular gesture on the outer ring to find just the scene you’re looking for.
What you need
- A TV with HD capability or better6
- HDMI cable for HD streaming, or Dolby Vision-compatible HDMI cable for 4K HDR streaming
- Wired or wireless network
- Broadband internet connection (fees may apply)
Technical support and the Apple TV warranty
- Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support within 90 days of your Apple TV purchase. In addition, Apple TV and all accessories are covered against defects for one year from the original purchase date by a limited hardware warranty.
- Visit the Genius Bar at any Apple Store. There you can get expert advice and friendly face-to-face support for your Apple TV. Make a reservation ahead of time to guarantee your spot.
- Learn more about the Genius Bar and the Apple Store