WatchMouse Site Monitor
About WatchMouse Site Monitor
Checks your company site or personal website every 1, 5, 15, 30, or 60 minutes and alerts you in case of problems.
- Verifies your website from 20+ monitoring stations worldwide in case of an error.
- Warns you immediately or after two to five concecutive errors.
- Pauses when your own computer is not connected to the Internet.
- Shows the hourly availability of your website over the last 72 hours, measured from your computer, or:
- Shows the worldwide availability over the last 24 hours, last week or last month, in combination with a WatchMouse account (free accounts available)
Whats New in this Version
- Continuous monitoring, even when your Mac is not connected to the Internet.
- Monitoring from 20+ servers worldwide, or from your computer.
- Version check and minor bug fixes.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.