About iStat pro
A highly configurable widget that lets you monitor every aspect of your system. It features 9 sections that monitor everything from cpu, memory and disk usage to which processes are using the most cpu. You have complete control over which sections you want to monitor and even the detail level in some cases.
- Sections: CPU, Memory, Disks, Network, Battery, Load & Uptime, Temperatures, Fans, Processesâ€¦. iStat pro can do it all. Donâ€™t want to monitor them all? Simply disable the sections you donâ€™t want from the back of the widget.
- Drag and drop section reordering: Simply move the mouse over a section and a drag handle will appear. Click on it and drag the section to wherever you like then release the mouse.
- Control what you see: From the display tab on the back of the widget you can choose which disks, network interfaces, temperature sensors and fans are displayed.
Whatâ€™s New in this Version
- Added support for monitoring Magic Mouse battery level.
- Improved support for networking on recent Mac models.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.