About Aperture Assistant
An automation helper for Apple’s Aperture application. It allows you to easily set up complex tasks and workflows by putting together visual flowcharts.
Some of the main features:
- Automatically find all Libraries on your computer and swap between them.
- Export images using different presets depending on metadata/ratings etc.
- Export to different folders depending on metadata.
- Export copying Aperture’s internal organisational structure.
- Export images and metadata to Keynote.
- Find and tag duplicate Masters.
- Find Projects, Folders or Albums by name.
- Many other features.
Whats New in this Version
- Search for Projects, Folders and Albums by name.
- Tested and updated to work with Aperture 2.1.3.
- File>Save As… now has the standard Command-Shift-S keyboard shortcut.
- Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- Aperture 1.5.6, Aperture 2.1 or above.
- Ian Wood
- Post Date:
- June 30, 2009
- File Size:
- Download ID:
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.