About Aperture Assistant
An automation helper for Appleâ€™s Aperture application. It allows you to easily set up complex tasks and workflows by putting together visual flowcharts.
Some of the main features:
- Automatically find all Libraries on your computer and swap between them.
- Export images using different presets depending on metadata/ratings etc.
- Export to different folders depending on metadata.
- Export copying Apertureâ€™s internal organisational structure.
- Export images and metadata to Keynote.
- Find and tag duplicate Masters.
- Find Projects, Folders or Albums by name.
- Many other features.
Whats New in this Version
- Search for Projects, Folders and Albums by name.
- Tested and updated to work with Aperture 2.1.3.
- File>Save As… now has the standard Command-Shift-S keyboard shortcut.
- Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- Aperture 1.5.6, Aperture 2.1 or above.
- Ian Wood
- Post Date:
- June 30, 2009
- File Size:
- Download ID:
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.