About GPS2Aperture Pro
An easy to use geotagging application for use with Apple’s Aperture and Google Earth.
Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into ‘constant update’ mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
Pro features (these features work for 30 days without a licence):
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for cameras set to the wrong time.
- Create KMZ files for Google Earth.
Whats New in this Version
- Tested and updated to work with Aperture 2.1.3.
- Trial period for pro features extended to 30 days, new trial period if you’ve tried it before.
- Updating of GPS data for managed Masters on non-English systems fixed.
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- Aperture 1.5.6 (viewing only), Aperture 2.1 or above.
- Google Earth 4.2 or above.
- Ian Wood
- Post Date:
- June 30, 2009
- File Size:
- Download ID:
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.