One year of 24/7 priority phone and email support for your storage deployment.
AppleCare Xsan Support
Your Apple Xsan file system accelerates your workflows by enabling fast, concurrent access to shared storage devices. To keep your storage area network available day and night, you need expert support that’s also available around the clock. AppleCare Xsan Support delivers integrated support for Apple’s high-performance storage networking solution, giving you direct access — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — to Apple’s dedicated Xsan Support team.
AppleCare Xsan Support delivers a year of priority phone and email support1 for your storage deployment.
AppleCare Xsan Support includes:
- Direct access to Apple’s Xsan Support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Priority phone and email support1
- Unlimited number of support incidents for one year
- Integrated support for Apple storage solutions
- Support for Xsan, including support for migration to Xsan upgrades during the support period
- Troubleshooting of Mac computers running Xsan2
- Troubleshooting of interconnectivity between Mac computers and qualified Fibre Channel switches3
A separate AppleCare Xsan Support agreement must be purchased for each copy of Xsan software running on your network.
Other AppleCare offerings
Because Apple hardware and software are uniquely integrated, there’s just one place to go for help. When you combine AppleCare Xsan Support with the AppleCare Protection Plan, experts can help you troubleshoot your entire Apple storage solution — and even set up a repair — with a single call. To keep video workflows running smoothly, video professionals can purchase AppleCare Professional Video Support to cover Apple video production solutions. And for IT department-level support, network administrators can choose from three levels of AppleCare OS Support.
Buy AppleCare Xsan Support
Get one year of priority phone and email support1 for your storage deployment.Buy AppleCare Xsan Support now.
- Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change; local telephone fees may apply. Access to web-based resources requires the use of a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Software support covers only the graphical user interface. Hardware repairs that are not covered under warranty require an extended service contract, such as the AppleCare Protection Plan.
- For a list of Apple-qualified Fibre Channel switches, see the Xsan support article.