New 9.7-inch iPad features stunning Retina display and incredible performance
All of the Fun and Power of iPad, Now Starting at $329
- iPad comes in silver, gold and space gray and starts at $329 (US) for the 32GB with Wi-Fi model and $459 (US) for the 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model at apple.com and Apple Stores. For more information, please visit apple.com/ipad.
- iPad is available to order beginning Friday, March 24, from apple.com and starts delivering to customers and arriving next week in Apple Stores, through select carriers and Apple Authorized Resellers (prices may vary) in the US and more than 20 countries and regions, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Denmark, India, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey and other countries and regions will follow in April. Brazil, Taiwan and other countries and regions will follow in May.
- Polyurethane Smart Covers for iPad are available for $39 (US) in charcoal gray, white, midnight blue, pink sand and (RED) at apple.com and Apple Stores.
- iPad mini 4, available in silver, gold and space gray, now offers more capacity for the same price starting at $399 (US) for the 128GB Wi-Fi model and $529 (US) for the 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model at apple.com and Apple Stores.
- Every customer who buys iPad from Apple will be offered free Personal Setup, in-store or online4, to help them customize their iPad by setting up email, showing them new apps from the App Store and more.
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics or go further with their new iPad can register for a free workshop at any Apple Store.
¹ Battery life depends on device settings, usage and other factors. Actual results may vary.
² LTE is available through select carriers. Network speeds are dependent on carrier networks.
Check with your carrier for details.
³ Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries click here.
⁴ In most countries.
Download photos of 9.7-inch Retina iPad