Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax.2
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair4: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair4: Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
Buy AppleCare+ for iPhoneBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone now.
AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of the date you bought your new iPhone. If you did not purchase AppleCare+ with your iPhone, you may purchase it at an Apple Retail Store or by calling the AppleCare Contact Center. To buy AppleCare+ at an Apple Retail Store, a Specialist will first need to verify your iPhone purchase date and confirm that your iPhone has no pre-existing damage. Find an Apple Retail Store.To buy AppleCare+ from the AppleCare Contact Center, you will be required to verify your purchase date and run a diagnostic to confirm that your iPhone has no pre-existing damage.
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.