Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod, iPhone, or iPad — directly or through a dock — to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adaptor for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Access to all controls and dock connector
Allows charging while in case
Cable type: Dock to USB Cable
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- iPod touch (4th Generation)
- iPod touch (3rd Generation)
- iPod touch (2nd Generation)
- iPod nano (6th Generation)
- iPod nano (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (4th Generation)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
Answers from the community
can I use this cable for iPad 3rd Gen?
- Asked by Margaret S from LOSTWITHIEL
- on 06-Feb-2019
Can I use this to charge my MacBook Pro 13-inch instead of the Apple 60W MagSafe 2 power adaptor?
- Asked by Kimberly M from Doylestown
- on 02-Feb-2019
Sorry Kimberly, this charger is only for iPads 1, 2, and 3rd gen, and iPhones 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4, and 4s Sorry Kimberly, this charger is only for iPads 1, 2, and 3rd gen, and iPhones 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4, and 4s. For your MacBook Pro, get a MagSafe charger under power and cables in the Mac Accessory section of the Apple Store. Be sure you account whether your MacBook uses a first or second generation Magsafe Adapter.
- Answered by Oliver C from Keizer
- on 12-Mar-2019
Can I transfer photos from iPad to my new MacBook Pro with USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Asked by Maria B from Bakersfield
- on 20-Mar-2018
what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?
- Asked by Anonymous A from XXXXXXXXX
- on 18-Nov-2009
Hi <br/>You need to buy an "Apple USB power adapter" or similar from another manufacturer. <br/>Then conne Hi <br/>You need to buy an "Apple USB power adapter" or similar from another manufacturer. <br/>Then connect the "Apple Dock Connector to USB cable" to it and you're off and running !!
- Answered by Roy L from ABERDEEN
- on 27-Nov-2009
IS THE APPLE DOCK CONNECTOR TO USB CABLE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS XP
- Asked by Anonymous A from XXXXXXXXXXXXX
- on 27-Mar-2010
Yes; all USB products are universally compatible. USB stands for Universal Serial Bus, little extra Yes; all USB products are universally compatible. USB stands for Universal Serial Bus, little extra fact that compounds why it'll work for you.
- Answered by Declan K from Plymouth
- on 08-Apr-2010
Does the Apple Dock connector to USB cable work with a first generation original ipod?
- Asked by Anonymous A from XXXXXXX
- on 21-Mar-2010
- Answered by Oun H
- on 17-Jul-2011