If you change your mind, you can return your Standard or Configured-to-Order hardware to us within 14 calendar days of delivery. Software returns are also accepted within this period, but only if the software was not unsealed. This option is in addition to your consumer rights to return defective products. Click here for more details and check “What happens if I have received a defective item” in the
Returns can be arranged via our online Order Status website in one single step.
Alternatively, please contact the Apple Store Customer Service to make arrangements for return.
Be sure to to provide the following details:
- Your Web Order Number
- The full address from where we can collect the goods
- A contact phone number
- A preferred time for our carriers to call
We will provide you with an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. Apple will subsequently arrange for the Product(s) to be collected by Apple's nominated carrier.
You will be contacted in advance to arrange for a suitable collection time and collection place.
Before returning any Product(s) to Apple please check that you have:
- Received a RMA number from Apple (issued on request)
- Enclosed all accessories, in box warranties and other material supplied unless informed otherwise
- Used the original packaging supplied. If the original product packaging was damaged when opened, please use alternative appropriate packaging.
- Ensure the RMA number is clearly displayed
- Seal the packaging securely
Please visit Section 7 of our terms and condition for comprehensive information about what items can be returned.
Returns can be arranged via our online Self Service website.