Can I display iPod touch apps on the Smartboard?
- Asked by B. S from Chilliwack
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I display iPod touch apps on the Smartboard?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes you can...as long as you are running the new iOS 5 operating system.
Turn on the SMART Board, unplug the projector cable from your computer, then attach the VGA Adapter to it and plug the adapter into your iPod Touch.
Now you can view, demo, and discuss apps on the SMART Board.
Just remember that you or your students will only be able to control the app with the iPod Touch. You can't use the SMART Board's touch capabilities for that.
- Answered by Jonathan W from Troy Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have tried to do this with an iPad 2 and iPhone 4, on several Smartboards in school, and I never ever get a mirror of my screen.
- Answered by Anthony C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I tried this today and could not get a display on the smart board. Will try it again.
- Answered by Lynn B from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a you tube app for iPod touch?
- Asked by Rachel P from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a you tube app for iPod touch?)
- Asked about: iPod
Ipad to smartboard projector?
- Asked by R C from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate (Ipad to smartboard projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet