If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?
2 Answers from the Community
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get home, then yes, it will provide sufficient power to fire up your phone and take it up to around 70%. It takes more juice to power up a dead phone. If you do this and start using your phone to make calls, reads emails, play games etc., then you will most likely reach less charge than 70%.
If you buy the Mophie, keep your phone in it all the time when you're out so that you don't find yourself with a dead phone. That's the whole point of the Mophie.
- Answered by Paul D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Whenever you attach the mophie case to your phone it can start charging, as long as the mophie has some charge in it. It doesn't have to stay on your phone all the time to work.
- Answered by Elise M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?
- Asked by Britny G from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
how do you attach it to the power cord/plug?
- Asked by Kathleen D from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you attach it to the power cord/plug?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet
My used 15" Macbook Pro (A1150; Intel 2Ghz) will not charge the battery. It works fine but could I have received the wrong wattage Magsafe adapter?
- Asked by Steven L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (My used 15" Macbook Pro (A1150; Intel 2Ghz) will not charge the battery. It works fine but could I have received the wrong wattage Magsafe adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…