If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get home, then yes, it will provide sufficient power to fire up your phone and take it up to around 70%. It takes more juice to power up a dead phone. If you do this and start using your phone to make calls, reads emails, play games etc., then you will most likely reach less charge than 70%.
If you buy the Mophie, keep your phone in it all the time when you're out so that you don't find yourself with a dead phone. That's the whole point of the Mophie.
- Answered by Paul D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you attach it to the power cord/plug?
- Asked by Kathleen D from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you attach it to the power cord/plug?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet
what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?
- Asked by Britny G from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?
- Asked by Justin K from Batavia
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?)
- Asked about: mophie Space Pack Battery Case with…