Apple Print Products
Apple offers a suite of print products through iPhoto for Mac, iPhoto for iOS, and Aperture, including prints of various sizes, photo greeting cards, personalized calendars, and photo books. See below for help on how to create and order your project, including info on shipping prices, order status and more!
Your account lets you personalize your Apple Print Product shopping experience. With an Apple ID and password, you can take advantage of 1-Click ordering, edit your address information, access Apple online resources, and more.
To check the status of your Apple Print Products order, or to cancel, log into online Order Status (Opens in a new window) with your Apple ID and password. Please note, for orders placed in iPhoto and Aperture, you have 30 minutes from the time you place your order to request a cancelation in online Order Status. We are unable to cancel Cards App orders. See below for more details.
Due to the automated printing process, we are unable to update your address once your order is placed. To learn how to edit your default shipping or billing address for Apple Print Products orders, refer to the links below.
- iPhoto and Aperture: Change Your Shipping Address (Opens in a new window)
- iPhoto and Aperture: Edit Billing Information (Opens in a new window)
Cancel Apple Print Products order
If you want to cancel an order, then you may do so within 30 minutes after checkout by logging into online Order Status (Opens in a new window) with your Apple ID (Opens in a new window) and password.
After logging in, locate the order you want to cancel, and click "Cancel Order" in the Status column. You'll be asked to confirm your request to cancel the order. Once you confirm the request, a cancellation confirmation email will be sent to the email address in your Apple ID account.
If your shipping address is incorrect, and you are unable to cancel your order within 30 minutes, your order will be shipped to the address provided. If the carrier is unable to deliver your order to the address provided, they will return the package to Apple and we will provide a full refund.
Creating Your Order
For the best results, refer to these tips and tricks (Opens in a new window).
Each print size has its own rectangular shape, known as the aspect ratio. For example, an 8 x 10 print is proportionately taller and narrower than a 4 x 6 print. To make your image fit these different print shapes, photo labs usually enlarge the image slightly and crop out what doesn't fit.
For the best results, you should crop your images to the same aspect ratio as the print size you are ordering. Or if you're using iPhoto for iOS and you want to print your full image, uncropped, choose Auto-Sized.
For more details on cropping photos, refer to:
- Cropping photos in iPhoto (Opens in a new window)
- Cropping photos in iPhoto for iOS (iPad) (Opens in a new window)
- Cropping photos in iPhoto for iOS (iPhone) (Opens in a new window)
- Cropping photos in Aperture
We know you put a lot of care into creating your photo products. To ensure the very best book, card or calendar, we strongly recommend that you preview your order before submission.
For more details on previewing your order, refer to Previewing an order in iPhoto or Aperture (Opens in a new window).
You may see a warning icon if there is a resolution or text issue with your photos. For more details, refer to iPhoto & Aperture: Warning icon when ordering photo products (Opens in a new window).
Shipping & Delivery
Canada Processing Time
Apple Print Products require a Processing Time during which the items are printed and packaged. Once the processing is complete, the package is shipped to you.
The 'Ships' time is an estimate of the time it takes to process and ship your print product from our warehouse.
Canada Ships Time
- Print orders: Ships in 2-4 business days
- Book, Card, Calendar orders: Ships in 3 - 5 Business Days
Canada Shipping Methods and Delivery Time
Once the order is shipped, the 'Delivery' time is an estimate of the time it takes for your print product to arrive at your doorstep. Delivery time is determined by the Shipping Method you choose in Checkout.
- Standard Shipping - Delivers in 8-14 business days
- Express Shipping - Delivers in 2-3 business days
- Tracking information is unavailable for Print orders shipped with Standard Shipping.
Books, Cards, or Calendars:
- Standard Shipping - Delivers in 3-4 business days
- Express Shipping - Unavailable
To avoid damage during shipping, your order may be sent in multiple packages, depending on the size and quantity of items ordered.
Canada Shipping Prices
Please note shipping prices are one flat rate per order, regardless of quantity.
- Standard Shipping - CA$5.99
- Express Shipping - CA$13.99
Books and Calendars:
- Standard Shipping - CA$8.99
- Express Shipping - Unavailable
Greeting Cards and Postcards:
- 1-9 cards - CA$3.99
- 10-19 cards - CA$8.99
- 20-49 cards - CA$10.99
- 50+ cards - CA$14.99
Express Shipping - Unavailable
Apple wants you to be thrilled with your print product. If you are dissatisfied with an item and want to return it, we're here to help.
There are some situations that are beyond Apple's control. These include:
Errors in user-customizable featuresThis includes cover color, cropping, enhancements, red-eye reduction and formatting, such as, but not limited to captions or page numbers.
Errors in user-added textPlease preview any custom text carefully, and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. Apple is unable to make text corrections to image files.
Poor image quality due to low-resolution imagesYou may see a warning icon if you select a low-resolution image. Preview each page of your book, card or calendar for grainy or pixelated images. If an image is too small and appears pixelated, try inserting it into a smaller frame.
For more details on low-resolution images and the warning icon, refer to:
Get to know iPhoto and Aperture
- Learn more about iPhoto ’11 (Opens in a new window)
- Learn more about Aperture 3 (Opens in a new window)
- Product Line Details for Books, Cards, and Calendars (Opens in a new window)
- Product Line Details for Prints (Opens in a new window)
- Five steps to great books, cards, and calendars (Opens in a new window)
- Learn more about cropping photos in iPhoto (Opens in a new window)
- Learn more about cropping photos in Aperture (Opens in a new window)
- Learn how to preview your order (Opens in a new window)