In B&W website, low end response is quoted as 38Hz but in other websites including apple store its quoted as 57Hz.Could anyone please tell right one?
1 Answer from the Community
Both are probably right, but they are different specifications. The speaker is probably capable of reproducing frequencies down to 38Hz, but only down to 57Hz at -6dB and anything lower falls below the -6dB measurement, which is possibly relative to some flat part of the response curve.
- Answered by Matt P from Champlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this include the microphone stand adapter?
- Asked by Timothy M from Canberra
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this include the microphone stand adapter?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Could I please purchase these for $399 USD as priced on Apple's US website?
- Asked by Jacob H from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I please purchase these for $399 USD as priced on Apple's US website?)
- Asked about: Master & Dynamic MH40 Over-Ear Head…