Adding Episode Info
The last step needed to complete your podcast episode is to add the episode information, which includes the title, artist information, a description of the episode, and a parental advisory. The episode information is available when you work on the podcast in iWeb and when you view the podcast in iTunes.
- Select the Podcast Track in the Timeline.
- Show the Track Info pane, if it’s not already showing.
- Click the Description area and type in your podcast description. The description can be more in-depth if you’d like. You might include the names of the band members, list the songs included in the podcast, and provide other information.
- From the Parental Advisory menu, choose Clean.
- Customize the Artist name.
- Customize the Title field.
- Save your project.