Will new nano work with ihome dock
- Asked by Jamie M from Enfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will new nano work with ihome dock)
2 Answers from the Community
No, the Apple 7th generation Nano does not fit with the ihome docking stations. You will need to purchase a lightning 8 to 30 pin adapter, then, hopefully. Good Luck :)
- Answered by Allison W from Bark River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not necessarily. It depends on which iHome you have. If you have an older iHome dock that has a 30-pin dock connector, that you will have to separately purchase the 30-pin to 8-pin connector to make your iHome compatible with the new iPod Nano.
- Answered by Brian S from Sykesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with new lighting dock?
- Asked by Nicholas H from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with new lighting dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…