How do I connect an Ipad air with retina display and lightning connector / USB A MALE to a DAC with USB B 4 pin (B4) connector?
I am trying to connect the iPad with lightning connector to a USB (B4) connector on a DAC.
What is the best way to do this?
(1) an adapter to the USB B4 pin on the DAC that will accept the type A male USB on the lightning cable?
(2) A coupler to connect the type A male USB on the lightning cable to an A Male to B4 Male cable
I have read that some have advise using an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (MD821ZM/A)
However there is no indication in the specs that states this would support audio. And I have seen in some forums / reviews that it will not. Will this cable support audio to the DAC?
I attempted to include links to examples of the cables and adapters but they were determined to be "inappropriate text".
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3
- Asked by Alain L from Montreal
- 06 28, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?
- Asked by Michael C from Fairfax
- 05 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 11 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)