If you install a new version of a iPad and everything restarted again. How do you go back and get the apps that was downloaded before
1 Answer from the Community
I know there is an easier way to do this, but I can not remember it right now. However, you can go into the App Store and go to purchased and reinstall the apps you previously had. I would call Apple and ask them because it shouldn't have gone back to factory settings when you updated. I hope this helps! Good luck!
- Answered by Nichole M from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can I get the QUODD in my apple ipad
- Asked by Yee W from College Point
- 07 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I get the QUODD in my apple ipad)
No answers yet
Which type of iPad should I get to download sheet music?
- Asked by Kelly T from Baton Rouge
- 07 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Which type of iPad should I get to download sheet music?)