I want to buy a new laptop. i have been using windows all my life and decided i wanted a change, but i dont know which one to get.
I want my laptop to be fast, light and powerful at the same time. 13 inches is ideal. dont know whether to go for the Air or the Pro. both are good and fast but which one do u really think is or me??
2 Answers from the Community
Depends, what are you planning on doing with it? Unless you're video editing (or gaming, but if you're gaming, you probably aren't getting an apple device), the Air should be more than powerful enough for you, and definitely is cheeper and lighter.
- Answered by Alexander S from East Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on what you want to do with your laptop. If it is light stuff like web browsing, reading emails, watching movies audio/video call, Microsoft Office work... then I suggest you go with the macbook air 13''. If you want to use it for light/medium video editing, watch a lot of movies then you should go with the pro as it has little more performance and a better screen.
If I were in your shoes I would go with the pro just for the screen, unless I travel a lot and need the light weight of the macbook air
- Answered by Ali S from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Has this keyboard been updated with the new butterfly mechanism that was released with the new Macbook?
- Asked by Adam R
- 05 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Has this keyboard been updated with the new butterfly mechanism that was released with the new Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
How can these Lightning EarPods be used with my new MacBook? Is there an adapter for it, so I don't need to carry an extra set of earbuds?
- Asked by Blueberry L from Toluca Lake
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How can these Lightning EarPods be used with my new MacBook? Is there an adapter for it, so I don't need to carry an extra set of earbuds?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector