Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.
1 Answer from the Community
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
- Answered by John B from Clemson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter connect to my Digidesign Digi 03 console which uses (male) firewire 1394-800
- Asked by Melchi J from Rochester
- 11 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter connect to my Digidesign Digi 03 console which uses (male) firewire 1394-800)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…