Does the EarPods works with Siri?
- Asked by Juan Bernardo L from Medellin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the EarPods works with Siri?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, they work with Siri. :) Just hold down the center button and you will soon hear the beep after that just speak what you want to say and then Siri should respond.
- Answered by Deshaun M from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yup - just hold down the middle button to activate Siri on the iPhone 4S & 5, iPod touch 5 and 3rd generation iPad. if you have an older iOS device, holding down the middle button activates voice control.
- Answered by Elliot B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. The EarPods do work with Siri. The EarPods are equipped with a microphone to make calls, record audio, and yes, use Siri. You can activate Siri by holding down the center button on the EarPod's remote.
- Answered by Matt C from Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how do I turn off Siri on apple tv
- Asked by Patrick G from Templeton
- 04 25, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I turn off Siri on apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
does the internet have to be connected to nullify siri
- Asked by Brandon T from Robstown
- 10 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does the internet have to be connected to nullify siri)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this work with the lightning earpods?
- Asked by Chris F from Detroit
- 09 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the lightning earpods?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
No answers yet