i have got that and i dont have anymore battery! should i buy a new battery for it??
3 Answers from the Community
The magic mouse powers itself down in 3 minutes if not paired, or not used. Turn the power switch to Off, then back to ON. The Green light stays steady for 5 seconds if all is OK. I see that it uses 2 AA batteries, so it shouldn't be a problem to get new ones if indeed your batteries are dead.
- Answered by Florin A from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is simply two standard AA size batteries, I recommend getting rechargeable batteries to keep the cost of replacing them down.
- Answered by Daniel C from North Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, The battery is a AA.
- Answered by Gary M from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a battery with it
- Asked by John K from Greenleaf
- Aug 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a battery with it)
- Asked about: Lantronix XPrintServer Office AirPr…
No answers yet
Are these the same batteries that come in the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Andie W from Brisbane
- May 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these the same batteries that come in the Magic Mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Can you replace battery or have to buy new IPad keyboard?
- Asked by H. R. G from Los Angeles
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you replace battery or have to buy new IPad keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…