Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
numeric keyboard physical size
- Asked by Joseph R from Graysville
- Jun 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (numeric keyboard physical size)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
Will this work as a basic stylus for an iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Aaron B from Columbus
- Jan 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work as a basic stylus for an iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro